1. A damage security deposit minimum of $100.00/$200/$300 is required in advance of any event. Not included in cost of event. Deductions from this deposit will be made for damages or clean-up after the event. Should the damage amount exceed the deposited amount, the client is fully responsible for all charges. Any balance of the damage escrow will be returned to the client within 30 days following the event.
$400-500 event ($100 cleaning fee)
$1000-$1500 event (200 cleaning fee)
$2000 event ($300 cleaning fee)
2. Immediately following the event, the Lessee shall be required to leave the facility in an orderly condition, free of any food, beverages, equipment, etc. brought onto the property by the lessee, guests, vendors or associates. All trash is to be disposed of in the dumpster provided. Clean-up must be completed by one hour after the rental time period. (Ex. Event 10:00 am 3:00 pm, Set up is 10am-11am, and Clean-up is 2pm-3pm) Clean up includes: Sweeping, Wipe up any spills, tables, chairs and counters and garbage in totes.
3. Event rental is based on a 3- 6 hour time period and must not exceed midnight unless prior arrangements are made at an additional fee. 3 hour events have a 5 hour lease time. 6 hour events have a 8 hour lease time. 12 hour events have a 14 hour lease time. Time exceeded past the agreement will be rounded to the nearest
15 minutes and deducted by $25 increments from your security Deposit.
4. Full payment of all anticipated charges is required 14 days in advance of the event. We reserve the right to cancel any event for which full payment has not been received 14 days prior to the event.
5. Catering and beverage arrangements are entirely up to the Lessee. The Harbor House does not participate, distribute or supply alcohol beverages. A liquor license / agreement is required if alcohol is to be distributed. A controlled and responsible use of alcoholic beverages will be only permitted under the Lessee’s liability. Catering references are available upon request.
6. Lessee must not use decorations which will deface the walls, ceilings, floors, etc. No taping, nailing or tacking to the walls, ceilings, floors of any sort. No rice, bird seed or confetti is permitted (.as well as confetti from balloons).
Deductions from this deposit will be made for damages.
7. All prices are subject to change. Prices are guaranteed at the time of booking event.
8. Smoking is permitted only on the patio areas of the facility. Smoking inside the facility is strictly prohibited.
9. Maximum capacity is 97 persons inside.
10. If you are using a planner, they need to signature at lines 1, 2 & 3. If a planner needs additional time to set up prior to an event, this needs to be communicated between the guest who signed the contract and the Harbor House owners. If time allows, additional time can be purchased to accommodate. No changes to the signed contract at time of booking will be discussed with the planner. This MUST be signed off on by any planner by the time the final payment is due.